Te Huruhuru Ao o Horomaka Hornby High School is seeking a fixed term part time teacher of Business Studies (state other subjects) for one year to join our team from the beginning of the 2020 academic year working in outstanding new facilities that have been designed to promote Creative Excellence. This position arises as a result of an internal promotion, and will involve teaching Business Studies to senior levels. You will be committed to developing culturally responsive pedagogies in flexible learning spaces. We are a Google school, and part of the Uru Mᾱnuka cluster using the Manaiakalani programme.
Applications close Thursday 28 November 2019 at 0900 hours and to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Joanne Bykerk
- Application form – Business Studies part time fixed term Word, 33.4 KB
- Covering letter.docx (2) PDF, 108.7 KB
- Classroom Teacher General Job Description.docx (1) PDF, 145 KB
- HHS Effective Teaching Profile (15) PDF, 785.1 KB
- Person Specification (5) PDF, 106.9 KB