Mathematics Teacher, full time up to NCEA Level 3 (maternity leave)
We are seeking a full time fixed term teacher of mathematics from the beginning of Term 2, 2023 until end of Term 1, 2024 to cover for maternity leave. Ability to teach senior school Physics could be an advantage. This position will commence at the beginning of term 2, 2023. You will be committed to developing culturally responsive pedagogies in flexible learning spaces and be excited by the challenge of bringing our school vision (‘he puna auaha a centre of creative excellence’) to life. We are a Google school and part of the Uru Mānuka cluster using the Manaiakalani pedagogy.
Applications close 9am, Tuesday 28 March 2023 .
An information pack is available from www.hornby.school.nz with completed applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HHS Effective Teaching Profile (37) PDF, 785.1 KB
- Classroom Teacher Maths Job Description (2) PDF, 89.7 KB
- Person specification (31) PDF, 91 KB
- Covering letter.docx (40) PDF, 103.4 KB
- Application form – Maths full time maternity leave (1) Word, 47.3 KB