Extended Shop Hours (no appointment necessary)
Thursday 18- Friday 19 January 2018 10.30am – 4.00pm
Monday 22 – Friday 26 January 2018 10.30am – 4.00pm
Monday 29 January – Friday 2 February 2018 10.30 am – 4.00pm
Monday, 5 January, Wednesday 7 January and Thursday 8 February 2018 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Shop Hours for 2018 (term time only) (no appointment necessary)
Wednesday and Thursday 1pm – 4pm
The Hornby High School uniform is school-branded and the Hornby High School Uniform Shop is the sole provider of all school and PE uniform for all year 7 to year 13 students.
- Phone 3495-396 ext 870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniform shop is situated at Hornby High School (180 Waterloo Road, ChCh 8042)
- Bank account 03 0855 0333812 00
- PAYMENT – Cash, Credit Card, Cheque and EFTPOS. Layby welcome.
All students are expected to be in school uniform at all times.
- Jersey or cardigan – Regulation navy with gold trim and logo
- Shirt – Short/long sleeved with logo
- Blouse – Short/long sleeved with logo
- Skirt – Regulation navy, length 10cm below knee
- Trousers – Regulation navy cotton
- Shorts – Regulation navy cotton
- Socks – Navy ankle or knee socks. Navy tights.
- Shoes – Black regulation leather school shoes (with laces, buckles or strap)
- Jacket – Regulation navy polar fleece lined jacket with gold trim.
- Blazer – Regulation, ordered from the school shop.
- Hornby High School tie
- Caps, beanies and scarves must be regulation – School branded
Physical Education Uniform
- Regulation navy t-shirt with logo and navy shorts
- The P.E. uniform can be purchased from the school shop.
- Sports shoes and socks are required but bare feet may be permitted for some activities
Grooming & Jewellery
- Hair must be clean, tidy, and clear of the face. Not so long so as to be dangerous in workshops etc. Extreme hairstyles or colours are not permitted
- Boys must be clean-shaven
- No jewellery is to be worn except for small plain earrings, one in each ear
- Facial piercings are not acceptable
- Taonga (a bone or greenstone carving): These may be worn next to the skin at the base of the neck on the collarbone. They may only have a thin leather strap or woven flax cord.
- Shirt or blouse short sleeved $50
- Shirt or blouse long sleeved $55
- Skirt $90
- Shorts $55
- Cardigan $90
- Jersey $90
- Trousers $70
- Jacket / Polar fleece lining $130
- Socks (3pk merino) $25
- Socks (3pk cotton) $20
- PE shirt (school logo) $40
- PE shorts (school logo) $20
- Beanies/ Ties / Scarf $28each
- Blazer / yellow pinstripe / logo $250
- Sunhat / Caps $13