Te Huruhuru Ao o Horomaka Hornby High School has a permanent full time Te Reo Māori position available. This will involve teaching from within a range of classes from years 7-13 and junior bi-lingual classes. Possible MITA allowance dependent on bi-lingual hours taught. Applications from beginning teachers welcomed. This position commences at the beginning of the 2023 academic year.
You will be committed to developing culturally responsive pedagogies in flexible learning spaces and be excited by the challenge of bringing our school vision (‘he puna auaha a centre of creative excellence’) to life. We are a Google school and part of the Uru Mānuka cluster using the Manaiakalani pedagogy.
Applications close Monday 5 December 2022 at 9.00am and to be emailed to email@example.com. Application pack available from www.hornby.school.nz
- HHS Effective Teaching Profile PDF, 785.1 KB
- Classroom Teacher General Job Description (1) PDF, 133.7 KB
- Person specification (24) PDF, 83.6 KB
- Covering letter (5) PDF, 102.2 KB
- Application form – Te Reo permanent full time Word, 48.4 KB