Te Huruhuru Ao o Horomaka Hornby High School has a part time (0.4) fixed term Te Reo Māori position available. This will involve teaching from within a range of classes from years 7-13. Applications from beginning teachers welcomed. This position commences at the beginning of the 2023 academic year and is fixed term due to roll growth until the end of the 2023 academic year.
You will be committed to developing culturally responsive pedagogies in flexible learning spaces and be excited by the challenge of bringing our school vision (‘he puna auaha a centre of creative excellence’) to life. We are a Google school and part of the Uru Mānuka cluster using the Manaiakalani pedagogy.
Applications close Wednesday 7 December 2022 at 9.00am and to be emailed to email@example.com. Application pack available from www.hornby.school.nz
- HHS Effective Teaching Profile (34) PDF, 785.1 KB
- Covering letter (7) PDF, 102.6 KB
- Person specification (27) PDF, 83.6 KB
- Classroom Teacher General Job Description (2) PDF, 133.7 KB
- Application form – Te Reo fixed term part time 0.4 Word, 44.3 KB