Te Huruhuru Ao o Horomaka Hornby High School has a part time position available. This position has arisen as a result of an internal promotion, and will involve teaching Te Reo Māori at junior level (Years 7 to 10), for between 12 and 14 hours per week (more hours could be available). Applications from Beginning Teachers welcomed. This position commences at the beginning of the 2020 academic year.
You will be committed to developing culturally responsive pedagogies in flexible learning spaces and be excited by the challenge of bringing our school vision (‘A centre of creative excellence’) to life within the Languages Department. We are a Google school, and part of the Uru Mānuka cluster using the Manaiakalani programme.
By Joanne Bykerk
- Application form – Te Reo part time fixed term 2 years Word, 33.4 KB
- Classroom Teacher General Job Description.docx (2) PDF, 121.3 KB
- HHS Effective Teaching Profile (16) PDF, 785.1 KB
- Person specification (1) PDF, 106.9 KB
- Covering letter.docx (5) PDF, 87.3 KB